ICEF Innovation Los Angeles Students and Staff need YOU!
Our school has established the following opportunities for parents/guardians and stakeholders to be involved:
- Attend Family Meetings and Events
- Participate in and/or become a member of the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) or English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC).
- Attend Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Attend Student Award Ceremonies
- Consider being a Grade Level Officer or Room Parent
- Conduct Parent Classroom Observations
- Attend ICEF-Wide Events
- Participate in school-wide surveys
- Attend Meetings with Principal and Instructional Teams
- Volunteer for Field Trips
- Assist CRC with coordinating school events
- Morning & Lunch and Playground supervision
Please take a view minutes to complete our Parent Volunteer Survey. We would love to know more about you. Feel free to contact Jewell Pearson, Community Relations Coordinator in our Parent Center if you have any questions. (323) 298-6442