Keeping Parents Informed
ICEF Public Schools (“ICEF”) is a Charter Management Organization (“CMO”) with seven public charter schools governed by a nonprofit board of directors with six schools being overseen by the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) and one school in Inglewood Unified School District. On January 12, 2016, the LAUSD board voted to approve a Board Resolution, “Keeping Parents Informed: Charter Transparency” which was passed with the support of the LA charter community. The resolution highlighted information and data that charter public schools share with parents through their charter petitions, School Accountability Report Cards, Local Education Agency Plans, Local Control Accountability Plans, Annual Audits, and other publicly available documents. This information is available from ICEF electronically or manually by parent request.
ICEF Policies and Transparency
- Year Ending June 30, 2022
- Budget Overview for Parents
- Learning Continuity and Attendance Plans (LCAP)
- ICEF ELO-G Plans
- ICEF ESSER III Plans
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures Approved (2021)
- SB-79 Type 1 Diabetes Information
- Vaccination Policies
- Latest on Covid-19 & ICEF's Response
- COVID-19 Policy Approved 6.18.2020
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Service Plan
- Immunization Requirements
- ICEF Emergency and Safety Plan
- The California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS) and the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) manage pensions for California public school educators and other public employees.
- 9th Grade Math Placement Guidelines (2022-2023)
- Admissions_and_Enrollment Policy Approved 6.15.18
- Attendance Policy Board Approved 5.16.19
- Document Retention and Destruction (2019)
- EL Master Plan (2022-2023)
- Homeless Foster Education Policy (2022)
- ICEF Internet Safety Policy
- Independent Study Policy Approved 8.17.17
- NSLP SBP Media Release 2017-18
- Parent Engagement Policy (2022)
- Personnel Property Policy 10.28.14
- Policy re Student Pregnancy 10.14.2015
- Public Records Act Policy
- Remote Worker Policy Approved 5.16.2019
- Staff-Student Boundaries Policy (2022)
- Student Discipline Policy (2022-2023)
- Visitor Policy Approved
- Volunteer Sign Up Process 8.17.2017
- ICEF Public Schools is proud to announce its Provision 2 status (non-pricing meals) at the following schools effective July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2020:
- ICEF Inglewood Academy Charter ES
- ICEF Innovation Los Angeles
- ICEF View Park Preparatory Elementary School
- ICEF View Park Preparatory Middle School
- ICEF View Park Preparatory High School
- ICEF Vista Academy Charter ES
- ICEF Vista Academy Charter MS
- ICEF Public Schools has selected Better 4 You Meals, Inc. as it's Food Service Management Company (FSMC) effective August 1, 2017.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture (2) fax: (202) 690-7442 (3) email: [email protected]
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
ICEF Approved Charter Petitions
School charters are accessible at the school's main office, upon request.