ICEF Teacher Residency at Alder GSE
In this residency year you will:
- Earn your Master’s Degree and Teaching Credential* in one year through Alder Graduate School of Education.
- Apprentice four days a week with an expert teacher in your residency school.
- Learn within a cohort of peers with whom you will work (and laugh) all year, paving the way to becoming lifelong friends and colleagues.
- Build a relationship with an expert instructional leader in K–12 education, who will advise and support you through one-on-one observation and dialogue.
- Engage in critical conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion with your mentor, instructors, and peers.
- Receive priority consideration for a full-time position upon completing the program.
- Do all of this at a cost that is affordable and includes financial support.
ICEF & Alder Cohort Program Details:
For the 2021-2022 Residency Cohort, Da Vinci Schools is seeking qualified applicants in the following areas:
- Multiple Subject
- Single Subject Math
- Single Subject ELA
- Special Education (mild to moderate), RSP
Financial Support (based on 2020-21 cohort, TBD for 2021-22 cohort Residents):
PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE
- October 12th
REGULAR APPLICATION DEADLINE
- November 9th
ROUND TWO APPLICATION DEADLINE
- February 15th
For more information about the admissions process including upcoming webinars and supports please visit here, or reach out to Alder Los Angeles Recruitment and Admissions Specialist Natalie Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve a spot to talk to Natalie here.
Alder Admissions: http://aldergse.org/admissions/