PARENT / STUDENT VIRTUAL LEARNING PORTAL
Google Classroom Teacher Codes
ICEF Grab & Go Breakfast/Lunch
If you need a copy of your transcript, please submit your request by clicking Staff below and email from there. You can also email directly to email@example.com. Please provide as much information as possible so that we can take care of your request. Thank you
Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
AP Scholar Contract 2020-2021
Technology Insurance Payment
Community Service form
Virtual Volunteer Opportunities for High School Students
Support Los Angeles from the comfort of your own home. From the #MillionMaskChallengeLA to joining a call party for Wellness Checks, the following opportunities are fun and flexible ways to serve LA remotely.
Become a Digital Advocate for the Red Cross can allow teens to make an impact on the crisis. This can involve actions like simply sharing Red Cross content across social media platforms or organizing an online fundraiser.
Counseling and Student Services
- Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.
- Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and how does it relate to the person you are?
- Write it yourself.
- Write it about yourself.
- Provide any relevant information about yourself that you don’t think is captured elsewhere in the application.
- Write about experiences, accomplishments, etc. that occurred during or after high school.
- Provide specific examples of your accomplishments or activities in which you’ve participated.
- Keep your statement focused.
- Have your statement checked by a teacher, counselor or other adviser for spelling, grammar and clarity.
Policy for Student Pregnancy