Support ICEF Public Schools Athletics
Support our Athletics Department, including Rugby, by making a donation!
There are many ways to support the ICEF’s Athletics Department including:
- $10 provides a player with a chin strap
- $39 provides a facemask for a football player
- $81 covers the cost of referees at one basketball game
- $89 provides the department a football
- $179 provides one helmet for a football player
- $250 provides the football team a meal before a game (about 40-45 players)
- $260 covers the facility cost for one volleyball game
- $350 provides transportation for one team to a game or practice
- $1,000 funds the Athletics for All Annual Event
- $4,000 funds the swimming team for one season
- $6,000 funds a girls volleyball team for one season
- $9,000 funds the softball team for one season
- $11,000 funds the boys and girls track & field program for one season
- $13,000 funds the baseball team for one season
- $16,000 funds ICEF’s football teams for one season
- $19,000 funds four ICEF boys and girls basketball teams for one season
* All donations support ICEF’s general Athletics program. Amounts listed are based on fair market value of items that ICEF purchases seasonally.
For more information on how to donate, please email email@example.com.
Donate $20 to support View Park High Athletics and receive a t-shirt! To inquire, please call the ICEF View Park Prep High School office at (323) 290-6975.