- 2020-21 ICEF Media Release Notification (see below for pdf)
- Titan Online
- ICEF Wellness Policy (Effective 1/12/2015)
- **NEW** ICEF Wellness Policy Revised Effective 11/21/2019
- ICEF Public Schools is proud to announce its Provision 2 status (non-pricing meals) at the following schools effective July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2020:
- ICEF Innovation Los Angeles
- ICEF Vista Academy Charter ES
- ICEF Vista Academy Charter MS
- ICEF Public Schools has selected Better 4 You Meals, Inc. as it's Food Service Management Company (FSMC) effective August 1, 2017.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture (2) fax: (202) 690-7442 (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
ICEF Approved Charter Petitions
School charters are accessible at the school's main office, upon request.
- Bullying Publication and Resources
- National Bullying Prevention Center
- Stop Bullying
- Stop Bullying Now Strategies
- Top 10 Anti-Bully Tips
- Violence Prevention Works